At Activate Camps, we understand that as a parent/guardian you will have lots of questions about your child’s welfare, our Camps, and lots more.
Throughout this page, we hope that we can cover any queries or questions you have. If the information you require isn’t here, please contact the Customer Support team on 0121 227 4385 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This page is designed to provide all necessary and useful information for parents and guardians; from the timings of a typical day to our booking terms and conditions. Here you will find essential information, downloadable form’s and the answer to any frequently asked questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please use the links below to view our FAQs
What age does my child need to be to attend camp?Tom Swainston
Each project varies, please see below age ranges:
- Please note that we cannot accept any children under the age of 5 years old.
- The Cricket Academy - Lets Play Cricket: 5-14
- The Cricket Academy – Development Centre: 10-14
- Multi Activity Camps: 5-14
- Netball Fever: 7-14
- Ultimate Lacrosse Experience: 7-14
- Freestyle Soccer Camp: 5-14
- Triathlon Masterclass: 5-14
- The Cooking Club: 7-14
Do you accept childcare vouchers?Tom Swainston
Yes, you can use childcare vouchers as full or part payment. Click here to view all registered childcare providers and the relevant information. If your provider is not listed, please call our customer support team on 0121 227 4385 who can register them.
What happens after I have made a booking?Tom Swainston
After you have made your booking, you will receive an email confirmation with your booking details. Please check your confirmation to ensure all details are correct. Approximately one week prior to camp, you will receive a pre camp email with all the information you will require specific to the camp.
Can I book now and pay later?Tom Swainston
Yes, if you are paying with Childcare vouchers, you provisionally book your camp and pay within 14 days of receiving your booking confirmation.
My child has a specific medical condition and/or takes regular medication, do I need to tell you?Tom Swainston
It is extremely important that we are made aware of any specific medical condition and/or medication that needs to be taken during camp. Please ensure you provide this information during the booking process and completing the child information form which can be found here.
What should I bring to camp?Tom Swainston
- Your child should wear appropriate clothing for physical activities
- Ideally every child should have 2 pairs of sports shoes, a non-marking* pair for indoors and a secondary pair to wear outdoors. * This is mandatory at some venues due to their sports hall regulations.
- Your child is welcome to bring their own sports equipment to a sports specific camp.
- For sunny days, please provide a cap and sun cream. Please apply sun cream prior to your arrival.
- For rainy days, please provide a rain jacket. A change of clothes and a towel is recommended too.
- A healthy and balanced packed lunch plus additional snacks for breaks and a refillable water bottle. Please note, we operate nut free camps.
- Your child may bring valuables to camp (money, mobile phones, electronic equipment) but this is at their own risk. Activate Camps do not accept any responsibility for theft, loss, or damage.
- All mobile phones need to be stored away during camp hours.