2024 CAMPS COMING SOON
What should I bring to camp?Tom Swainston
- Your child should wear appropriate clothing for physical activities
- Ideally every child should have 2 pairs of sports shoes, a non-marking* pair for indoors and a secondary pair to wear outdoors. * This is mandatory at some venues due to their sports hall regulations.
- Your child is welcome to bring their own sports equipment to a sports specific camp.
- For sunny days, please provide a cap and sun cream. Please apply sun cream prior to your arrival.
- For rainy days, please provide a rain jacket. A change of clothes and a towel is recommended too.
- A healthy and balanced packed lunch plus additional snacks for breaks and a refillable water bottle. Please note, we operate nut free camps.
- Your child may bring valuables to camp (money, mobile phones, electronic equipment) but this is at their own risk. Activate Camps do not accept any responsibility for theft, loss, or damage.
- All mobile phones need to be stored away during camp hours.