2024 CAMPS COMING SOON
What equipment should my child bring to their camp?Tom Swainston
- All Sports Camps – Please ensure your child is wearing suitable sports clothing and footwear for their camp. All children should bring along a hat, refillable water bottle and packed lunch (including snacks). We also recommend a change of clothes and/or towel as we will still be outside in safe wet weather scenarios.
- The Cricket Academy – Feel free to bring along your own cricket equipment should you have it. If not, don’t worry we will provide all necessary equipment on camp. Your child can wear any suitable clothing, they do not have to wear whites.
- Let’s Play Football – Children MUST bring shin pads* to wear during all game related sessions. Every child must bring suitable footwear for both indoors and outdoors. *We do not have spare shin pads on camp. It is recommended that your child wears studded boots, especially in wet weather.
- Let’s Play Hockey – Feel free to bring along your own hockey stick should you have it. If not, don’t worry we will provide a hockey stick to borrow on camp. Your child MUST always wear a gum shield and shin pads during hockey activities. LPH camps have gum shields and shin pads available to purchase on site.
- Ultimate Lacrosse Experience – Feel free to bring along your own lacrosse stick should you have it. If not, don’t worry we will provide a lacrosse stick to borrow on camp. Your child MUST always wear a gum shield on camp during lacrosse activities. If your child wears glasses, goggles must be worn. ULE camps have gum shields available to purchase on site. We do not stock goggles. It is recommended that your child wears studded boots, especially in wet weather.
- Netball Fever – No protective wear is required however all jewellery must be removed or taped up.
- Let’s Cook – All ingredients and cooking equipment are provided at the venue. Please bring along suitable containers to take home your culinary creations.
- Multi Activity Camp – Your child is not expected to bring anything additional on this project.