We are delighted to be running hockey camps this year in partnership with MT13.
MT13 launched their new and improved 2 day camps off the back of feedback from players and parents introducing revolutionary equipment and refreshing current drills and activities. We are delighted to work with MT13 to offer hockey development camps.
This gives the camps a fresh look and feel; ensuring that they remain innovative and fun packed. We are confident that their careful design will help improve every aspect of your game and camp experience. These camps can also be combined with out let’s play hockey to provide a week long immersive hockey experience.
WHAT TO BRING
- Your own hockey stick, gum shield and shin pads
- Lunch and plenty of drinks
- Right clothing for the time of year
- Bags of energy and enthusiasm for the game!
- Hugely popular, fun, jam-packed with a variety of warm-up routines, skills rotations, gameplay and tactical considerations
- Meet new friends or catch up with old ones and learn from our experienced MT13 coaches who will help you develop the next skill on your hockey journey. (Of course, they will want you to win if you play for their team!)
- Build on your knowledge, skills and abilities or just try out the sport for the first time (Contact us if you need to borrow a stick)
- Be challenged at your own level – you will be grouped by ability, not age
- Early drop-off and late pick-up by arrangement
- Coach to player ratio 1-10
- Prizes awarded to the team with the highest points as well as individual prizes based on several factors including attitude, teamwork and skill development
- Matt Taylor is an ex-England Senior International who is regarded as one of the top domestic hockey coaches, having helped produce over 30 junior internationals and 42 Senior Internationals who have worked under Matt in the last 10 years, of which included 14 players at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games and 3 of the captains at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics. Matt has just taken Nottingham University woman’s hockey team to the Premier league with successive promotions.